Head of Business Development
Salary: £20-25 per hour
Part Time: 32 hours per month (more hours available)
ImageNova Film and Video Production are seeking an experienced and energetic business development professional to drive company strategy in acquiring new customers and business partners. This role will be crucial as the company grows its ambition to expand and diversify its clientele. Our new Head of Business Development will shape our growth, finding new business opportunities whilst building and cultivating client relationships. As the role grows, there will be an opportunity to work more hours; you will receive incentives for new business and contracts achieved that include bonuses and commissions.
ImageNova is a young and exciting film production company based in the Cultural Quarter of Leicester city centre. We work with an array of clients that include institutions such as University of Leicester, Curve Theatre and Academy Award winning lens manufacturer Cooke Optics. We produce documentaries, advertisements and a range of video content for a variety of clients that include commercial and business projects, alongside our expansion into television and film.
As part of our expansion moving forward, this role will focus on creating new business opportunities and becoming a vital member of our friendly and thriving team. The role will drive future growth within a business that has clear objectives but is open to new ideas and innovations. It is an opportunity to negotiate new contracts and find new business opportunities that suit the ethos of the company. You will be working directly with the Directors to achieve targets which are listed below.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and securing new and existing business through profitable sales, in line with company policy and business plans.
- Researching organisations to find new customers and identify who makes the decisions.
- Contacting and arranging meetings with potential clients.
- Identifying the business needs of potential customers in relation to film and video strategy and work with the ImageNova team to plan proposals and pricing.
- Negotiating with customers and building positive relationships.
- Attending meetings and events as required.
- Writing proposals, reports and making presentations to customers and senior management.
- Identifying new methods and opportunities for marketing and sales campaigns.
- Develop, maintain and regularly update the company CRM ensuring that data protocols and data quality are upheld at all times.
- Work to improve the functionality and outputs of the CRM through research and recommendations.
- Work with the Editor and Management Team to plan and continuously deliver industry-focused external communications and campaigns through SM platforms.
- Making commercial decisions in-line with the senior management team.
- Target driven and have a focus on achieving targets and helping grow the business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have relevant existing links/contacts with one or both of the following: agencies (creative, marketing, video, design) or medium/large private or public companies (with marketing budgets and need for video content).
- To be able to communicate at all levels with your team and clientele.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Proven business development experience.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- A cheerful and outgoing personality and a willingness to learn and take on-board new skills
- A team player that that can work in a creative environment
WORKING HOURS, PATTERNS AND ENVIRONMENT
- 8-9 hours per week.
- Office hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday (60 mins lunch).
- Additional hours may be required when working off-site at shoots or when visiting customers.
- Travel is required as a part of this role and you will ideally need a full driving license.
- Flexible Hours
The team looks forward to finding new ways to grow the business and to find another valuable member of our growing team that will grow both within the role and company.
More information about our company can be found on our website: www.imagenova.co.uk
Please send an email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11/11/2018
Company Name: ImageNova